I am a dance teacher. I am a choreographer. I am a mother and I am a sister.
I’m a friend. A cousin. An aunt. A niece and a daughter.
I can be many things.
I am not the Dalai Lama. I am not the President. (of anything) I’m not a world leader, spiritual guide or famous author.
I am a human being , person, woman, citizen of the earth and someone with many thoughts and opinions.
I usually talk about dancing.
Today, in honor of the approaching new year, I present to you a list…
A few of my hopes and wishes for us all, for 2015:
- I hope that all people can find contentment.
- More true happiness.
- I want people to slow down and enjoy living more.
- More mindfulness. Less impatience.
- That all of the crazy people out there stop, think and realize that there is another way. They are accomplishing nothing but destruction.
- That the crazy people who feel the need to war and blow things up, leave the children out of it.
- Less anger. More understanding.
- Less intolerance. More empathy.
- No more violence. Yes more love.
- I wish people did not have to concern themselves so much with money.
- I wish that all people could make a living doing what they love to do.
- More “life’s too short” .
- Less “I don’t have time”.
- Let’s find the time. Make the time. Be present in the time. Enjoy the time. Make the most of the time and have a good time.
- Figure out what is important to you and go on your own journey. Let’s stop listening to all of the “shoulds”.
- I want more people to take care of their bodies, minds and souls!
And yes, I have to say it…
(you know I had to. Haaaa! …HAD TO!)
Have a Happy New Year!
Only the best in 2015!
dance classes for grown-ups